- "All that we see or seem
- Is but a dream within a dream."
Her glorious eyes gave their way to the dark spots, that were gradually invading her beauty. Her sensual smile was no more her friend, as she can’t even risk straining the 17 muscles at the stage of anguish and despair. Her velvety hair, which was the stroke to the canvas of for the beautiful scenic of her face was completely shed off. But with the little love from me and lots of willing power from her, in fighting the cancer, she looked immortally pretty. I hugged her and said…
…just when my mom woke me up and asked “Why were you hugging the pillow and crying?” I gave a stale excuse to her to escape from the situation, but that dream kept haunting me, not because it may come true, but because there’s no change of it being true. I have no girl friend at all! I went to a dream interpreter and he said “In the dream, you were yourself. That girl was your heart. Cancer was your life! The lack of self motivation and self belief of you in real life gave rise to some abstract thoughts in your brain, which were supressed for so long, until they broke out into a nightmare and tried to make you realize your negative shades.”
Hmmm… Dreamy, right? I too was amazed over this interpretation and thought of posting some interesting and common interpretations.
- One of the most common dream, widely accepted, is the ‘tooth dream’. People dream of losing their teeth and sometimes hair. It’s actually not about your body parts alone. It’s about the higher preference you give towards your beauty and fear of getting old and death.
- Chase Dreams-In such dreams, the scenario often features you being pursued by an attacker, an animal, a monster or an unknown figure, who wants to hurt or possibly kill you. Consequently, you run, you hide or you try to outwit your pursuer. Your actions in the dream parallel how you would respond to pressure and cope with fears, stress or various situations in your waking life. Instead of confronting the situation, your dream indicates that you have a tendency to run away and avoid the issue. Ask yourself who is chasing you, so that you can gain a better understanding and insight on the source of your fears and anxieties.
The pursuer or attacker who is chasing you in your dream may also represent an aspect of yourself. Your own feelings of anger, jealousy, fear, and possibly love, can manifest itself as the threatening figure. Or the shadowy figure can symbolize the rejected characteristics of your Self. You may be projecting these feelings onto the unknown chaser. Next time you have a dream of being chased, turn around and confront your pursuer. Ask them why they are chasing you. What are you trying to run from?
- If you are flying with ease and are enjoying the scene and landscape below, then it suggests that you are on top of a situation. You have risen above something. It may also mean that you have gained a new and different perspective on things. Flying dreams and the ability to control your flight is representative of your own personal sense of power.
- You have lost your foothold and keep up with the hustle and bustle of daily life. When you fall, there is nothing that you can hold on to. You more or less are forced toward this downward motion without any control. This lost of control may parallel a waking situation in your life
- To dream that you are taking an exam, indicates that you are being put to the test or being scrutinized in some way. These dreams highlight some anxiety or agitation that you are experiencing in your waking life
5 Things You Should know about Inception(only if you’re interested)
The idea for Inception began with Christopher Nolan about eight years prior to the film. He became fascinated with thoughts of how dreams are created in your own mind, as you experience it. The script didn’t just sit in a drawer, it changed every couple of years; Nolan would go back to it and make revisions. Though written from his own experiences of dreaming, the director felt there were certain things that were common to peoples’ dreams and those are what he incorporated, like the kick—the idea of falling when dreaming.
2.Nolan said the flood in the castle was a challenge for Cobold to put on film, putting the performers in the middle of a very real and powerful event. Corbould had a plan to use big metal shipping containers full of water, using a dump tank method to do the scene. But it became immediately apparent that they wouldn’t be able to have the actors anywhere near it, let alone the stunt performers. What the Effect Supervisor and his people came up with was “an extremely clever method of using air cans.” Corbould explained that the flooding was achieved by using underground pressurized containers which were hit sequentially (forcing water out of containers up over the set). Because the water was coming from about 20 feet above, it created the impression of a wave coming towards camera. They wanted an atomized look, rather than a big dump of water and as Corbould explained, it’s a shot you have to get right the first time.
Taken from various web sites(except intro)
for dreamzzzzz 1 , click here
for dreamzzzzz 1 , click here